Tuesday 21 May 2013

Why is their suffering?


The notion of suffering is a difficult concept for us to understand. We can start to ask difficult questions and there are not a lot of easy answers. We do, however, have the promise that God will always be with us.

I deal with the concept of suffering by thinking though what I am suffering and talking about it with someone. I think suffering exists because no one is perfect and at a time in every ones lives each and every person has a time of suffering whether it is little suffering or whether it is a lot of suffering. It does not really affect my understanding of God but it does make me wonder why people suffer is God is there for everyone.

Some suffering is hard for us to solve, but there is some suffering in the world that we can help alleviate. The one thing that I would always stand up and fight against is my family and friends as they are the one thing that really matters in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment